Rheem P-M266A-EN-C Heater

wrems

May 7, 2015
River Falls, WI
When I started my pool a couple of weeks ago the heater was throwing an SNS error code/fault. My pool guy came out and he took the lcd panel off and jostled some of the wires and put it back together and magically it worked. Now it is throwing that SNS code again. It was raining all day today so I didn’t try the jiggling method yet. Does anyone have any further information on what SNS means and why it might be happening?

It working again. I've been switching it off when I see the code. I figured maybe I should switch it on and leave it. Sure enough within about 15 minutes it started on its own. I wonder if what I was seeing was part of a startup sequence and I just shut it off too soon thinking there was a problem...

Usually when you power it up the board lights up and then switches to whatever mode you had it set to last.

Good luck and I'm sure you'll keep your eye on it and let us know if you have any other issues.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.