Hello all ! Intro (long..) ?

Bertn

May 14, 2015
Ontario Canada sw
Hi my name is Bert and I'm from sw Ontario Canada.
Have been reading a lot here but it's time to sign up now since I need some advice.
I might post that in another thread though.

Last summer I finally finished my diy inground pool. It's 16 x 32 rectangular, play/sport model with two sort of shallow ends and a bit deeper part in the middle.

Build and equipments: concrete walls (cinder blocks, parged smooth) and vermiculite mix bottom with vinyl liner, Two speed Hayward pump,timer box, large cartridge filter, zodiac lm2-24 salt chlorinator, led underwater light, vac port, slide with return water line and two swim jet pumps, raypak digital 266.000 btu heater that I still need to hook up (no gas line to pool shed yet) and safety cover for winter (Trampoline style mesh)

My family loves the pool and I'm very happy with the choices I made in regards to pump, filter, salt system etc. it's very easy to maintain.
Made it through the first cold winter and startup was easy with crystal clear water after only a few days.

Today I noticed on one of my shallow ends wrinkles under 3 of the 4 drains that are in the wall for getting water to the two swim jet pumps. The drains are regular Hayward main drains but mounted in the wall about 20 inches below water level.
The wrinkles are smile shaped and seem to be from liner material pushed up the wall. Is there anything I could do to get rid of the wrinkles?

Thanks in advance,
Bert