Aquarite SWG accuracy salt reading ??

Donny

Feb 1, 2014
Upstate, NY
I know this has been asked before, for some reason I couldn't find the answer I was looking for. Is there any accuracy to the salt level display on an Aquarite SWG ?? Currently my display shows 3400 ppm of salt. Just curious. My test kit is telling me I'm at 4000 ppm. :confused:

All salt tests and the SWG readings are +/-400ppm ... christo is just lucky ;) My test always reads up to 600ppm higher than my SWG does.

If the SWG starts to read even lower from what the test shows, then I know I may have a problem to deal with.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Yep, all is good. The SWG is displaying 3400 ppm. My 1st test revealed actually over 4000 ppm. Initially I thought I was way high in salt. I do have a slight salt taste in the water. As you said, the SWG is working fine, all is good. Thanks everyone.

It's a problem when the SWG starts reading too low and you have to add too much salt to the water to keep it working. They don't work under 2600 ppm so your SWG could be reading 2500 and you may have 3200 salt in the pool. Then you add more to keep it working but the water will keep getting saltier.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.