Hello:

:wave: Welcome to TFP!!!

A really easy way to save money right off the bat is to stop putting the mineral packs in the Frog. They only lead to bad things like green hair and stained pools.

Thanks. Funny you mention the mineral pack, It was suggest by my pool folks that I keep it this morning when I had them test my water. I chose not to get it. Had them test water this morning really high cya, been draining and refilling today. I have been doing a lot of reading today. Will order Me a good test kit today or tomorrow.

Thanks. Funny you mention the mineral pack, It was suggest by my pool folks that I keep it this morning when I had them test my water. I chose not to get it. Had them test water this morning really high cya, been draining and refilling today. I have been doing a lot of reading today. Will order Me a good test kit today or tomorrow.

If it's already there, I wouldn't remove it. It is an easy to use chlorinator when you go out of town. Save the empty mineral pack to hold the chlorine pack in place should you need it.

WOW! You already plan to get a good test kit? That is awesome to hear! You are going to LOVE taking care of your pool now and will not believe how easy and cheap it will be with the test kit!

Let us know when it gets in and we can help you out with the testing.

Kim

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support