introduction and new pool build in AZ

Welcome, Casey!! That's such a wonderful shape to your pool. It looks like a huge sun shelf - I'm drooling over that! And I love the width at the other end of the pool. Great room for floats and such! I look forward to seeing your specs and more design details - when you get a chance. Take care! Suz.

Yes! the sun shelf was a must for us with two young children. the main goal of the pool was to keep it small so that we maintained most of our yard as well as keeping to a small budget. we don't want to over do it for our neighborhood. the excavation was completed Sunday and now we are just waiting for the plumber to get here ( he apparently has a lot of jobs) here is the specs

Looks like you have a VS pump and a good size cartridge filter so that is good.

Make sure the skimmer(s) and floor drain is plumbed separate to the pump and controlled by valves. And make sure all valves are pool valves (like the Neverlube) and not PVC ball valves.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.