Astral pool swg not sanitizing

Rere

Apr 4, 2015
Knoxville, TN
Our pool and swg has been thru one season. When I turn on the swg it comes on but just says "on." It usually warms up and then says "sanitising." I can then see it generating. Now it doesn't. I'm clueless. I will say no one from the builder told us to clean it so we will be doing that this weekend. Any other advise, we leave town next week and I can't leave the pool with no chlorine source.

Thanks!

I'm not familiar with that particular swg, but does it give any errors? What's your water temp? Have you checked the salt level? Just some ideas off the top of my head. Does that one have a clear housing so you can see the plates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are the plates clean? I don't know why it wouldn't be generating if it's not showing an error. Have you checked the connections at the cell? Does it have a diagnostic display that shows voltage and average?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.