So I finally joined

poppa

May 9, 2015
Ohio
So, last season (2014) was the toughest time I had opening our pool in the approximate 10 years or so we've had it. Season openening has always been somewhat of a necessary PITA, but for some reason 2014 was more troublesome than usual.

My son decided he would see to it that the pool was opened in a timely manner. Long story, and a couple hundred dollars of his money later, short I began looking for help on the internet. Fortunately I found this site and followed the recommendations I read about on how to clear up and maintain the pool for the balance of the season. At the end of the season I closed the pool according to information on this website.

FF to May 2015. Three days ago we pulled the winter cover of and I again followed the info obtained on this website. Yesterday, two days after removing the winter cover, the grandkids were swimming. Today my wife and I enjoyed some well deserved pool time, three days after taking cover off (see photo). Quickest/easiest opening ever since having our pool simply by following information on this site.

Hence the new registration and cell phone photo.

17466894382_2809548b1e_z.jpg

Welcome Poppa! Your pool looks amazing! Great job!!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support