How do you figure out how long to run your pump with an SWG???

The pump run time will depending on the capability of the SWG unit and whether your pump is single-speed or multi-speed, so this will take some experimentation. I would suggest starting with 4 hours of run time if your pump is single speed and 8 hours of run time if your pump is capable of running on lower speeds (i.e. two-speed or variable-speed pump). If this amount of run time is not sufficient to keep the pool clean enough for your preference, then gradually increase the pump run time until it is clean enough for your own tastes. During this experimentation time, I would test the FC at least daily. Twice a day testing would be better - once in the AM and again after the sun is no longer hitting the pool. I would also record these tests, including the dates and water temperature. Check out this article for more information on pump run times: Determine Pump Run Time

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.