Most Bang for your $

octanefam

LifeTime Supporter
Jan 11, 2015
Puyallup, WA
Ok we are getting closer in setting up our 20 x 52 Intex. Concrete pad is being poured next week then we should be good to go. The intex pool we have is the Metal frame 10x20 not the ultra and I have a question regrading the feet. How far do the feet stick out from the the 10x20 dimensions? Am I safe to assume about a foot?

As far as most bang or your buck ideas. The pool comes with a sand filter already.

Thanks

I'm sure someone will be along to help you.

I don't know the answer, but maybe the pool install/owners manual is available on the Intex website and will have the details. If you already have the pool then it might be worth your time to unpack the upper rail parts and put it together to double check measurements. It is pretty easy to do on an Intex pool. Congrats on the new pool!

- - - Updated - - -

Here is an Intex useful link thread somebody started a while back.

http://www.troublefreepool.com/threads/28539-Useful-links-for-fellow-Intex-Pool-Owners

I don't see that size pool listed on the intex site. Please clarify. Is it 20' round x 52" deep, or is it 10' by 20' rectangular 52" deep? I find a 9' by 18' pool. If that's the one you have, this thread has your answer.

This Intex was sold by Costco so it will be an unusual size as most items sold by Costco will be just a little different. Our pool is 10x20 Rectangular in size. Information says 6 feet of extra room on all side but I know it doesn't take that much room thats just a standard.... We are trying to squeeze into a tight place but pretty sure it will work.

Thanks

Thanks

I don't see that size pool listed on the intex site. Please clarify. Is it 20' round x 52" deep, or is it 10' by 20' rectangular 52" deep? I find a 9' by 18' pool. If that's the one you have, this thread has your answer.

Perfect the link had the info that i Needed even though it's for a 9x18 I just i added my additional dims and I will be good to go. Now to the most bang accessories for the pool. Where does everyone buy pool floaties, etc stuff at?

Perfect the link had the info that i Needed even though it's for a 9x18 I just i added my additional dims and I will be good to go. Now to the most bang accessories for the pool. Where does everyone buy pool floaties, etc stuff at?
Well, when it is set up and full, break out a tape measure and doublecheck things and post the info. That way you will add to the store of knowledge here.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.