Has anyone heard of these guys Eldorado Outdoor Kitchens

I have the make pre made frames with cement board already on it. You can buy different size sections and you put them together then you just cut out for your appliances. The price here in Ontario Canada was too expensive. For my 10' long it was going to cost $2,000.00 so I decided to build my own

Never heard of them, I'm making my own and using the cash to buy used DCS (Dynamic Cooking System) Grill. Restaurant quality. Neighbor bought a new one and is selling his old one for less than $500! ($4k new)

I've been looking at these myself. I haven't priced it from a dealer yet, but if you price the kit on the Eldorado Stone website it seems pretty expensive. Can someone give me a ballpark estimate on what they spent to build with metal studs and conc board per lineal foot?

I've been looking at these myself. I haven't priced it from a dealer yet, but if you price the kit on the Eldorado Stone website it seems pretty expensive. Can someone give me a ballpark estimate on what they spent to build with metal studs and conc board per lineal foot?

With stone veneer included price is about 3K the price for the Eldorado prefab cabinets.

Here is a link to their signature kitchens page http://www.eldoradooutdoor.com/shop/categories/kitchens/

Are these things built of aerated concrete sheets?

"Each piece is made of glass-fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC) which can be installed on any solid flooring surface without concrete footings or rebar."

I requested a catalog. Here is the email repsonse

"Thank you for your interest in Eldorado Outdoor kitchens! The cabinets in which the kitchens are made of are extremely durable and can hold upwards to 20,000 pounds. The cabinets have a 3 year warranty. It is highly recommended you install your kitchen on a 4" hard surface such as concrete or pavers. The boxes are not finished on the bottom so that will help with drainage. You can always use shims under the boxes to help with drainage.

We requested a catalog for you today so you should be receiving that sometime by early next week."

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.