Survey on Pool cleaners legit ???

Donny

Feb 1, 2014
Upstate, NY
Is the survey regarding pool cleaners that appears on the top of the page legit ?? I signed up and answered some brief survey questions. I was asked for my e-mail address at the end. Seems strange that now I'm getting a few spam e-mails. Hmmmm. :mad:

I've spoke on the phone multiple times with Thomas and verify he's a legit person. As per this survey, I have submitted the same sign-up that is currently up about 30 times testing various things for Thomas. No extra Spam on my end.

At least you got accepted. <sniff> Something with my equipment or lack thereof disqualified me.

Interesting....

The survey is for people with some type of pool cleaner experience, and those interesting in having some influence on a better design. I've done the previous one and signed up for this one, with no changes in my email activity. Your Spam came from somewhere else. This forum would not allow someone coming on here to mine information and spam people.

The survey is for people with some type of pool cleaner experience, and those interesting in having some influence on a better design. I've done the previous one and signed up for this one, with no changes in my email activity. Your Spam came from somewhere else. This forum would not allow someone coming on here to mine information and spam people.

I have ZERO pool cleaner experience. I would think Richard is much more qualified then me. I have not received any spam e-mails for months, perhaps as long as a year. I think this is because I do not regularly give out my e-mail address. I just find it interesting that after signing up, I have received several spam e-mails. I'm talking hours later. Anyway, this has been my experience, and as a result, prompted this thread. I'm open to it being a coincidence. Just makes me wonder.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.