Red Neckerson is here.

May 8, 2015
Wildorado Texas
Happy to join this knowledgeable and active community. Here to learn and help where I can. Have background in water treatment, pumps, electrical and controls including automated systems old style and new including PLCs, pneumatic and hydraulic systems, chemistry in the practical use environment, and just good ole redneck ingenuity.

From the High Plains of West Texas, where the buffalo still roam.

Welcome to TFP!

How about a smoker or grill?
Yep I built myself a smoker/grill about 7 years ago to replace one I had since my high school welding class days. Used a big ole thick walled steel high pressure gas pipe a few pieces of which are just hanging around. Really works great. Thanks for the welcome! This is about the most hospitable place I've seen since I visited New York city!

Welcome! Hope you enjoy the forum! The pool bug may bite you n you'll end up with sparkly water in your back yard! :mrgreen:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Red Neckerson said:
Yep I built myself a smoker/grill about 7 years ago to replace one I had since my high school welding class days. Used a big ole thick walled steel high pressure gas pipe a few pieces of which are just hanging around.
Impressive - and I'll bet it works great.

Red Neckerson said:
This is about the most hospitable place I've seen since I visited New York city!
Glad to hear someone has experienced the same good treatment in NYC. The city often gets an undeserved bad rap about its perceived brusqueness but I've been there on several occasions in recent years and had a fantastic time. It is much easier to have a random conversation with strangers in a sports bar in NYC than in most other parts of the country.

Glad to hear someone has experienced the same good treatment in NYC. The city often gets an undeserved bad rap about its perceived brusqueness but I've been there on several occasions in recent years and had a fantastic time. It is much easier to have a random conversation with strangers in a sports bar in NYC than in most other parts of the country.
Ha. I've never been to New York actually....:D