The pool store tests for free ....

Re: I must be missing something...or I have Wabbaseka's disease

We take a sample of our water to a pool place and they test it for free. They tell us what it needs and it's always spot on

We do not advocate pool water testing at the pool store here. Our goal is to get people using a recommended test kit and to understand they can do this on their own without buying expensive pool store recommended products.

Re: I must be missing something...or I have Wabbaseka's disease

We take a sample of our water to a pool place and they test it for free. They tell us what it needs and it's always spot on
How much is that "free" testing costing you in un-needed overpriced chemicals?

The TFPC method is really just about understanding your pool’s chemistry and through accurate testing, adding only what the pool NEEDS and not what someone wants to sell you.

exactly how do you know its spot on? If you have a good test kit to test your water then why are you taking in to a store to have tested?

:batman: So is advice from the pool store.

It's when you follow the advice based on their generally questionable testing results that the three card monte starts and your money quickly goes into their pockets.

kclesbrg,
Perhaps if you post up a full set of test results from your 3 or 4 most recent pool store tests along with a list of pool store recommendations and what you purchased we can help you determine the whether you are receiving good test results and advice.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.