1st test of the season

I replied to your other thread. Everything looks fine other than your FC. It is way too low.if you are in a SLAMyour shock level for a CYA of 35 is 12-16. I would shoot for 16. You have to keep it there as much as possible. I tested every 2 hours when I started my SLAM. There is a link in my signature if you want to look through it.

What is your CC

Ok. You want to keep at 16 as much as possible. The more it falls below shock level the longer it will take. We also need to know your CC reading. After you check FC you add 5 drops of R003 then mix. It will turn pink if there is CC. You add R0871 and count the drops until it turns clear then multiply drops by .5 to get your CC reading. If it does not turn pink when you add the R003 then your CC is 0

If you're SLAMing the pool, SLAM it. The longer you wait to add chlorine the longer it will take to clear the pool. You also give algae another chance at reproducing and wasting chlorine.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.