Fresh Fill

Let me go test the CYA again a few more times. This was my first time trying so I dont doubt I have errored.
I added the borax, how long till I can test the PH again?

- - - Updated - - -

Reading the extended directions I noticed it says the water should be atleast 70* and its not that warm yet.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Back from my trip and here are my numbers. I think everything looks good, water is super clear. Any suggestions or am I good to just maintain! :)

TC 6
PH 7.5
FC 5.5
CC .5
CH 50
TA 70
CYA 40
Hmmm.... You say the water is crystal clear? And I can't fault those readings... Have you checked your Phosphate levels? Maybe you need to buy some Phosfree"

Just kidding. :laughblue: Man, I crack myself up sometimes.

attachment.php

Does not matter. The solar cover does not add heat. Mostly at night it retains the heat that is added by the sun during the day by reducing evaporation and radiation losses.

Today I learned if something seems off, go get a new sample and double check.

I tested and all of sudden I had a CC of 2.5 when it was less then .5 yesterday.
About to go and SLAM it I decided to take a new sample and all was right in line again, No FC loss too :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.