Northville, Mi
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
My deck jets (I have 2) seem to have grown increasingly poor in the 3 years since the pool was built. Besides the fact that the same pump flo no longer pushes water through them like it did initially, one of them has much larger flow than the other. There is a diverter valve for the regular returns and for the deck jets. Over time, I've had to divert more water to the deck jets.

Is this likely because of some blockage somewhere? And how in the world would I find or even "fix" this? Not sure they've ever been even, but they're way out of whack now.

The other thing I noticed recently is it seems warm water never flows through them when the heater is on (it used to) even though it's coming our warm from the regular jets under the water.

Any thoughts are sure welcome...

No real indication that the pump isn't pushing as much. I mean it's hard to measure other than possibly seeing how high it can make the deck jets go, but that's using the problem in the solution.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.