Replacing light fixtures

LC_Ag

May 7, 2015
League City, TX
My old light fixtures have finally stopped working and have water inside them after 10 years of service. The time has come to replace 2 pool lights and 1 spa light. I am looking at the Pentaire LED fixtures, but they are running about $600 each. Any other suggestions? Should I have any concerns about the replacement fixtures fitting the existing niche's?

Welcome to the forum!

Sorry no one has answered you, but I'm not sure if newer ones will retro fit. Hopefully someone who knows will answer you better. Is this a job you plan on tackling yourself?

I just did replace my 22 year old Pac Fab (Sta rite now Pentair) fixtures with Pentair Intellibrite lights (2 in the pool and 1 spa) without an issue. You really should pull one fixture out and get the Manufactor and model number off of it. You could then call Pentair and see if their fixtures are compatible with the niche your existing light is in.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.