Replacement Parts for Discontinued Sand Filter & Saltwater pump

May 7, 2015
Oak Island, NC
I've recently set up my above ground pool and my sand filter pump/saltwater system. After turning on my system, I kept getting a "low flow" error, even while the output hose was blasting water at a high rate back into the pool. After investigating my pump, I realized that my flow sensor was broken. The "dangling" piece that recognizes the water flow was broken off.

Easy solution: Purchase a new flow sensor. The problem: My sand filter/saltwater system is discontinued and that part along with it. It is an Intex CS20110 Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump and Saltwater System.

Question: Does anyone know where I can get a replacement flow sensor for this unit? I've looked on multiple 3rd party stores and nobody has it. I've even looked at Ebay and other sites to try to find an old system that someone was selling for parts. Still way too expensive for a $10 part. Any help is greatly appreciated....

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.