DR,LF,HH and HL codes very frustrating

May 5, 2015
Toms River NJ
Hello,

I have a Spa with a VS 501Z Balboa spa pak. I fill up the water and then turn on the spa from breaker. It goes thru the primer mode then kicks on the low speed motor pump. It runs for about 15 minutes and then comes up with the Low Flow or Dry etc. This Spa pak is 8 months old and all worked prior to shutting down for the season. I thought it might be air lock but when I turn blower motor on and the 2nd speed of the jet motor jets blow lke crazy. Disconnected all connections and checked for some obstruction but cant find any. I als checked the 2 pumps to see if there is anything stuck in there. The impellers spin freely. Any ides would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Glenn

Thanks For your help. It wound up being the 2 speed pump. Had a guy come over and look at it from Auqa pro spas. He basically did everything I did and was frustrated also. He changed out the temp sensors in heater to make sure that was not it. I told him i thought it might be that pump. He went to his van and got one and installed it and that was the problem. Pump was heating up and then shutting off after a while. Expensive though $550 seems kind of high. Charged $445 for the motor. The motor was 3" Waterway PF-30-2N22M. I looked the motor up online and it looks to be around $285. I called him and said that and he said the motor is around $415. Does anybody know what the price of that motor is?

Thanks
Again
Glenn

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.