Question about BBB method

katm84

May 7, 2015
Gainesville, GA
We recently bought a home with an above ground pool and we working on getting it open now. I've a little research about the BBB Method, but I have a question before I proceed any further. I have a 1 year old with sensitive skin. She was in a chlorinated pool last year and did fine. I just wanted to make sure these chemicals are not harsh on skin. They in fact should be less harsh, correct?

Thanks in advance!

:wave: Welcome to TFP!!!

All chlorine is the same. However following our teachings and methods by using the recommended test kits, usually results in a pool that is better balanced and thus "less harsh" than most non-TFP pools.

BTW, we no longer use the BBB term because most people never need 2 of those B chemicals. We call it the TFPC Method.

Welcome to TFP!

Yes, TFPC will give you nice, silky water. People always comment how nice our water is and how it doesn't hurt their eyes at all to open them.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.