Dolphin Nautilus damaging walls ?

May 9, 2013
North East Ohio
So I was about to pull the plug on this, but then I read some reviews on Amazon that the "black" housing causes black rubber marks on the walls when it bumps into them.

Has anyone who has one (or experience using them) had this problem ?

I have a fiberglass pool, and I know that the walls can scuff and if this MIGHT be a issue I need to avoid this cleaner.

Thanks in advance!

I have a Nautilus. No problems with black marks on my in ground liner or my white steps which it regularly tries to climp up. Its a great cleaner too.

I purchased from Amazon, but when it arrived I learned that it was actually shipped from and supplied by Epic Pool Supply.
Even though purchased online, I have full 100 percent warranty through Epic.

Good luck with your Nautilus, I hope it works out for you.
couple of pics of how it goes around the pool for you.

I saw your other thread.
you might want to give the cleaner a couple days to get accustomed to your pool and for the scrubbers to break in.

If you'rs was like mine, teh scrubbers were a bit flat and bumpy from teh weight of the cleaner sitting on it.. A couple days in the water and the scrubbers reshaped themselves and the cleaner just started doing a better job all around.

Anyways, I hope you get your problem with it sorted out.

Good Luck!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.