Thank You Trouble Free Pool!

Jeff MC

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 23, 2012
Thanks to all of you in the TPF forum. Four years ago I moved into a new house with a pool; I had no idea what to do. From putting the filter parts together to learning about pool chemistry, this website helped me become a person who could manage my pool without getting gouged at the local pool store.

Living in northwestern Wisconsin, or I suppose anywhere, opening my pool and getting the water in swimming condition was a daunting process. When we moved into this house, the pool hadn't been opened in 4 years. The stuff that was floating around in there was really gross! But we kept pulling leaves and carcasses out of there and in a little over a month the pool was sparkling.

We used this forum to get information (and emotional support :) through the process.

This year we took the cover off our pool and within 3 days the water was swimmable.

If you're looking for help (or emotional support) you've come to the right place. Read, learn, post and in no time you'll be a pool proficient homeowner!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.