Cover for Pool Cleaner & Caddy?

May 6, 2015
Cordova
Yesterday I purchased a Polaris P955 Cleaner from Leslie's. It has the caddy with it. I would like to keep it fairly close to the pool but am reluctant to leave it uncovered. Does anybody have a suggestion for a supplier or option for something like this.

I thought that one of the bullet style smoker grill covers might work for it but thought that it could be a little baggy and would hold debris.

Thanks!
Chris

I'm using a grill cover (I guess you could call it "bullet style") for my Dolphin DX-4 cleaner/caddy. Our pool collects a lot of leaves, but the cover doesn't seem to hold them. My only wish is that it was a bit longer, but it's the only one I've found that works OK. (Coming from a user who's had 3 Dolphin power supplies fail, and the only thing I can attribute the failures to is leaving the controller uncovered).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.