Good builder in the Houston area

Sep 15, 2008
Mike with South Shore Pools built my inground gunite pool this summer. The guy is older and he was one of the higher ups with one of the nation wide big builders and left them because he thought he could build a better pool with better service. He was kind of abrupt no BS kind of guy. However, he gave us more value than the 6 other builders we had out, thousands less and the pool was built using the top subs in the area in less than 3 weeks. As one sub was leaving the next one was arriving. He was onsite everyday. Not for the entire job but the guys knew he was there and it was asses and elbows.
His website is http://www.got2swim.com/index_music.htm
Tell him Gregg in Cypress sent you.

My pool is about 38 x 18, 3.5'-6.4' deep, raised spa, flagstone coping, 2 skimmers, 6 returns, full steps to sunshelf, bench at deep end, water fill line, Jandy cart filter, Jandy 1.5 hp pump,Jandy valves, Jandy LXI 40000 heater, Polaris 280 with booster, white plaster, Jandy aquapure 1400 SWG, total linear ft coping is 100'.
The other PB we had out were between $35-$45K
Our pool was $32,500. With the tile upgrade and extra deck poured

Attachments

• DSCN0134.jpg
    DSCN0134.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 215
You got a really good deal on that pool Gregg. It looks almost exactly the same as mine which is currently being built and I paid a bit more than. Granted, we're going to have PebbleTec and we are using stacked flagstone and a few other differences.

The pool looks great!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.