Skimmer Identification

Ishinc

May 4, 2015
Santa Ana, CA
Hi everybody, first time post but i've been reading a lot from TFP for a few years now.

I bought a house with a in ground pool and its been a learning experience taking care of it.

I need some help identifying which skimmer I have, my pool store indicated that I should have a float valve in my skimmer which was something I never knew because it never had one in there. They only had one size which was about 6.25in diameter and it was slightly too big. I need something around 6in. The O-ring they sold me was also very thin compared to the one I took out. It seems like they have never seen a smaller valve or a gasket of that size in the skimmer.

I'm hoping someone can tell me what I have here. I do see a part of a sticker that is gold in color. The weir door utilizes a small pin/tab on both sides.

Thanks in advance.

Skimmer.jpg

:wave: Welcome to TFP!!!

Hmmm .. I thought all the spaceships (float diverters) were the same size :scratch:
But it does look like you have those vertical tabs that would limit the diameter of the diverter.

Maybe someone else will have a thought.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.