liner help please

Oct 13, 2014
manalapan/nj
Just moved in to this home and the above ground oval pool needs a new liner. I am confused as to which style liner I need to purchase. I took some photos so you can see what I am seeing. Looks like there was a overlap liner there originally and someone cut the liner and left it there under the track and installed a beaded liner. Is this what I am seeing? So, now I ask which liner should I get? Does it matter?
Thank you for all your help.

I don't know this for a fact but it could be a mutitype liner rail. I imagine either would work as long as you get the correct size. We have an overlap liner and it works just fine but as you can see the liner shows on the outside so not really the most attractive looking. I have always wondered about the beaded type liners how they are supposed fit right since the size would have to be about perfect to not have any wrinkles but I have no experience with beaded liners.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.