Best stairs for Intex 16x32x54" AG pool

The stairs that come with this pool seem a little shaky. I have disabilities from a car accident and am looking for something more sturdy, possibly steps or stairs (as opposed to a ladder), that would work good with this pool. Don't have a deck yet (pool isn't even up yet! still working on the foundation and supports http://www.troublefreepool.com/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif, taking longer than expected), but eventually intend on building a deck, so would like something that could covert from the A-frame style to a deck attachment. I'm hopeful that we'll be up and running in a week or two, so thought I would research steps or stairs so that I could possibly have them delivered in the meantime. Has anyone found anything that works well with this type of pool? It's an Intex 16x32 rectangular pool, which means, to my understanding, that it has a sloped bottom. Any help would be appreciated!

I use these in my Intex: http://www.amazon.com/Confer-Plastics-Access-Pool-Step/dp/B002AQUFG6

61Gw9717NcL._SL1133_.jpg

I have an old pool ladder rigged up on the outside, awaiting more of a deck type entry (hope the pool lasts long enough for me to finally get around to that, LOL)

I have an older version of what has been posted. I found it on Craigslist, both the ladder and the steps for $35 a few months ago. I have a Confer system but it does not allow the kids to sit and play. Adding the CL find to the pool gives the kids more places to play.

Welcome.

The straps posted should fit your Pool. Add a step platform to secure them to your deck.

Problem is, I don't have a deck yet. Does anyone have any ideas that can be used without a deck?? My hope was to find one that could be used without a deck, and then be converted to use with a deck later on ...

Pool is up now, finally. Currently filling, then have to do the backwash, rinse, filter, then add salt .... Time consuming, but this is going to be AWESOME! So glad we took so much time leveling the ground. It appears to be within half an inch!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.