AG pool liners...

Sep 19, 2008
My liner has about a 1 inch hole in the bottom which I patched about a month ago. I really hated to spend the $$ for the liner with the season being at the end. So my question is if this liner doesn't make it which manufacture makes the best 27' beaded liner. I am sure there are alot of people that make them I just want one that you can have confidence in.

Thanks,,,

two_rails said:
My liner has about a 1 inch hole in the bottom which I patched about a month ago. I really hated to spend the $$ for the liner with the season being at the end. So my question is if this liner doesn't make it which manufacture makes the best 27' beaded liner. I am sure there are alot of people that make them I just want one that you can have confidence in.

Thanks,,,

Mine is a swimline...24 foor beaded liner...but it comes in 27 as well...Nor is it really expensive to replace, depending on your neck of the woods...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.