TF-100 Storage Box

Dave, Thanks for the reply. I have been meaning to call you for weeks about this, no rush.

Pcool69, sorry for the hijack, any and all suggestions on storage boxes would be of interest to me as well.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I realize this thread is a little old but I wanted to show off my Plano Tackle box. My wife calls it the PoolNerd Box -

FF06221D-2630-4F4D-852C-5AE2CDB621F7_zpsxbgwdeo1.jpg

This is what I was able to fit in the 2-drawer model -

1. K-2006 Kit
2. Lots of extra 2oz Taylor reagent
3. SpeedStir
4. SampleSizer
5. Taylor K-1001 (DPD) Basic Test Kit
6. Taylor K-1766 Salt Test
7. LaMotte Borate Test strips
8. Mannitol reagents for drop-based borate testing
9. AquaCheck Phosphate test (stop laughing....)
10. My written log book...you know, good old paper and pen....
11. Various test tubes and measuring devices

I've filled it up pretty well but I plan on acquisitioning the higher range 9058 comparator block to replace the comparator block that came with my K-2006. When I told my wife that Plano offers a customized nameplate to glue on the front for only $2.50, she dryly stated that the divorce papers would accompany it as it would be plainly obvious to any judge that I've lost my mind....honestly, some people just don't understand passion....;)

Joyful and TSplash, those are some heavy-duty test kits!

Well, before the tackle box, everything was spread out across 2 to 3 shelves in the mud-room cabinets. So now I have everything in one spot.

Now I just need to print out and laminate the Taylor K-2006 color-coded test instructions and tape it to the inside of the lid.

Oh, and I shouldn't forget to order my customized nameplate from Plano :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I took the small OTO and pH test kit out of the TF100 case. I use it daily so I keep it in A&A different place. That made room in the case for my speed stir and sampler.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.