How to add to my signature a link to my pool build

It looks like you already know how to edit your signature, so I'll skip right to embedding a URL in the signature. You want to add something like this:
Code:
[PLAIN][url=http://www.troublefreepool.com/threads/91985-How-to-add-to-my-signature-a-link-to-my-pool-build]this post[/url][/PLAIN]
Which will give you a link that looks like: this post.

Of course you need to use the URL for your build page and some more appropriate text.

There, I did it! Thanks so much, Jason. It wasn't difficult, but I would have NEVER figured it out on my own!

Is Silver Spring near Bethesda? My son and I were there in the Fall of 2008. I stayed only a few days, but he stayed 3 months. My goodness, it is gorgeous there. The hospital campus we were on reminded me so much of the campus of my alma mater, UT at Austin. We would love to have a home in that countryside, but Texas is our home. And since Austin isn't an option for us, we're quite happy here in Cypress.

Have a great weekend! Suz.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.