ID pool light/replacement

LeeD

In The Industry
Feb 4, 2008
Yesterday I encountered a pool light that I have not seen before. The fixture had developed a leak years ago, and is now unrepairable. I do not know what kind of fixture it is, or what would fit this niche though.
The only print on the light says "CHD Model 100 120v 400W"
This is an old light, and is connected to a junction box under the deck. The light has a 6-screw ring in the back to secure the lens to the housing, and does not screw to the niche. It has a hook on the bottom and a 'pop-on' latch at the top that you just press into the niche. Like a cupboard door. The ring on the face of the light is completely smooth. No pattern, screws, or lettering.
Any idea what kind of light this is? What might fit in its place?

Hi Lee ... Sheesh, I can't believe this is going to be my first post after recently joining this board.. After some research, I found the following reference to matbe what you were seeking. Appears that the company is Purex and this is where I found a reference to CHD. I apologize in advance for not being able to HTML "ize" the link ( I do not know how) but nevertheless, this may get you pointed in the right direction ---> http://poolpartsonline.com/p-454-purex- ... parts.aspx ... Please let us know if this helps!

Be Well!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.