Compool cp3600 clock stuck

Jun 17, 2013
Dallas, TX
We had a power outage last week. When it came back on my control panel was reading the wrong time. I reset it, but the time never moves, always stays where I set it.

As a result the timed settings never kick on. I've reset the control panel and the main board but neither seemed to fix.

Everything else seems to work fine. Is there something I need to do to get the clock to start running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not sure about the Compel units, but many of those clocks run off a separate small battery mounted on the circuit board. The clock is often powered by the battery so it will keep correct time even when the power is off. Often the clock stops running when that battery goes dead.

Did you ever figure this out? I replaced the battery too and my pump has been running non-stop ever since,because the clock will not move. The clock on the keypad outside works just fine, but the one on the controller inside the house is stuck, with the ":" flashing as if it were working. Everything else seems to be working normally...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.