Any Reviews on Aquasphere AGPs?

Sep 17, 2008
My wife and I have decided to put up an above-ground pool this coming Spring. We have been visiting dealers for the past 2 weeks and gathering information on brands and prices. We have decided on a 27' round pool.

The 2 dealers we liked best thus far carry pools by AquaSphere. The models we are looking at are the Distinction (52") and the Mission (54"). Anybody here have any experience with this brand? We saw models of both pools set up in showrooms, and they seem to be well constructed - to our untrained eyes anyway. One of the models, the Mission, uses a resin bottom wall channel - any input on how well those hold up?

Any input or commnts y'all can offer on our choice thus far will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Frank

I like resin bottom tracks, but I dont know anything about that brand. I dont like fully resin top rails. They seem to "melt" in the sun. They all end up sagging down in the middle and looking horrible in my experience.

MEvan said:
I like resin bottom tracks, but I dont know anything about that brand. I dont like fully resin top rails. They seem to "melt" in the sun. They all end up sagging down in the middle and looking horrible in my experience.

Really? I haven't had any problems with my resin top rails, and we're finishing up our fourth year with the pool. Maybe I'm the exception to the rule.. :mrgreen:

One good thing about resin bottom rails - you don't have to worry about them rusting out.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.