Cover Pump

You can always use a garden hose to siphon off the water. There are also small .X HP pumps available, look around and see what's out there (which I guess is why you're asking here :hammer: ) and how 'care free' you want it to be (siphoning can be done manually but some pumps turn themselves on and off as the water level dictates).

I hope some of this is partially helpful and that others will chime in with what they use.

I have one of those cover pumps.Works very good.I left mine on the cover all winter, and when ever water was on the cover you just pump the bulb a couple of times and it drains the cover.

I use one similar to this pump. I weight down the cover end of the hose with a big nut or something similar to keep it submerged, and added a longer length of hose on the other end so I can drain the water a bit farther away from the pool.

Yep, it sure does. You may have to move the hose around a bit on the cover, as the water tends to collect in puddles, but once you drain down one puddle, just move the hose to the next one, get the water siphoning via the pump, and leave it till the the hose loses prime. You won't get all of the water off of the cover, but you'll get 95% of it or more.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.