Update - Water In - Final pieces remain South Jersey Build

8c8f0554cae09d3b8d38f83b360d58ee.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably need to post this somewhere else but looking for some insight. Obviously pool is open. However - the motion of the water is slim to none feels like no pressure from any returns me. What could be causing this?

Make sure all plugs are out, make sure all valves are open/closed/in the position they should be. Filter backwashed to make sure it is clean and clear?

Run it all down from skimmer to the return and see what you find.

Kim:cat:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I wish I could help on the water movement, but I'm too new. Surely, it's something simple! The experts around here will figure it out!

On another note, I love seeing one of my favorite pools, and it just keeps getting better! Your yard and everything is so meticulous and yet inviting! The new pavers are terrific. I know you and your family are excited about the swim season. Again, WOW!
Suz

We are so excited Suz! It's so nice to get a message from
You. We are so looking forward to this weekend and finally taking a dive in the pool.

Turns out the pump wasn't 100% sealed, when they opened the pool they cleaned it out and screwed it but not 100% so air was getting out. Now the pool
Is running like a charm and is so nice and clear.

How is your amazing pool with my favorite steps and perfect spa! How does the landscaping look?

Everything I think I am finally done with he projects and just going to enjoy the pool we change something else!!

[emoji4][emoji4]

Looks awesome! I'm sure it feels good to know that you just need to wait for warm weather (no big projects left to go through).

Funny that I'm reading this today. My daybed from Frontage is being delivered this afternoon. Too bad I'll need to keep it in the garage for another month.

I never asked you how you liked your Frontgate Daybed? We are still using ours almost daily! We got so lucky with our furniture choices, still in great shape 4th summer in!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.