Please help-Fiberglass pool robot??

Jun 23, 2013
Really want a robot and I'm getting soooo many mixed reviews. I don't want to spend an arm and a leg on one, but I want one that cleans well. Need it to suck up leaves and fine sand and dirt. Tiger Shark, Aquabot rapid/breeze 4WD, Aquabot XLS, or Polaris 9450? Please make up my mind for me. The AB 4WD is looking nice because of the price. Thanks

I just replaced my suction kreepy krauly with a dolphin nautilus plus. I just received it this week but so far I love it. I have a free form fiberglass pool and the nautilus does great in the curves. I picked the nautilus plus for the cost, it cleans the water line, has a handle and you can remove the filters from the top of the robot.

I was amazed how much fine grain along with other really small debris I was not able to see. the only downside is the size of the unit and the size of my curved steps. It will not fit on the smallest top step but works well with the other steps and our deep end bench.

good luck with your search.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.