Recommendations for a cheap 15' above ground

richierich

Bronze Supporter
Jul 12, 2013
Long Island, NY
Looking for a cheap 15' above ground pool. I've seen many models online for under 1,000.

Sharkline, Blue Lagoon, Heritage. I just don't know what to get. Some even come with small sand filter and pump.

I know that they are the cheap steel so most of the companies say don't use salt.

What cheap pools do people have? Thanks

Mine was about $1100 back in 2013. I bought it online through The Pool Factory. I bought the pump and filter at my local pool store. I don't know if that was cheap...but the pool itself is decent quality.

I'm starting my 3rd season on my 20'X52" Intex. Liner is still perfect, of course, I don't take it down over the winter. I think those that say the liner doesn't last past one season are the ones that take the pool down at the end of summer and try to fold it and store it. The ultraframe intex's winter just fine even up here in the cold Northeast.

I have an intex currently. For some reason the liner never seems to hold up past 1 season and I followed the instructions to the letter. I want something permanent to leave up also.

Was looking at the oceania weekender from pool supply world.

http://www.poolsupplyworld.com/Ocea...Ground-Swimming-Pool-Package/EKIT-POOL15A.htm

I like it, but you can pitch the chemicals that come with it.
Although I left my Intex the same size. I paid $250 for it had it shipped to Walmart. I purchasd a sand filter and a SWG and up graded the inlet and outlet so may balance out in price.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.