Cheap Menards Chlorine

As far as I'm concerned, this Menards place is fictional. :dwarf:

We hear this or similar every Summer, yet I've never seen a Menards. :scratch: :lol:
That's because you are in the "Great State" of Texas. Gotta go up Ohio kinda way....

You have HASA all over the place - I'd settle for that.

If you want to take a filed trip, Check This Out

I picked up 24 jugs (equivalent of 6 cases) last weekend. I may pick up some more. Need to keep track of my total usage this summer. At $2 a gallon for 12.5% it's easy to buy too much. Last year I only had 4 left over that sat in the basement all winter.

For the uninitiated, Menards is a home and garden store much like Home Depot/Lowes in the Midwest with locations as far east as Ohio, west as eastern Wyoming, north as Canadian border in MN and south as Missouri.

To make you all further jealous, we also have Fleet Farm stores in our area. They are exclusive to MN, WI and IA and are farm supply, home and garden stores. They routinely have 12.5% for sale most of the summer at $2.50 per gallon.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
But just rmember, to get these wonderful 12.5% prices you must be willing to shovel snow for a good portion of the winter. While I wasn't swimming, I was on the lounger by the pool with a glass of wine this winter.:whip:

Game, set, match. You win this round for sure!

bigstock-Ice-Swimming-Theme-Steps-In-T-51520900.jpg

I get 1 gallon of 12.5% for $2.99 from Ocean State Job Lot here in Connecticut. Cheapest cost per fl.oz hat I can find around here for chlorine or bleach. But then again I did have to deal with a lot of snow this past winter. BTW OSJL have locations in all New England states and some parts on New York and New Jersey.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.