Navigator pro with IntelliFlo Pump , working rpm to clean

Not really. Every pool's plumbing is different so you have to see what works for you.

Is there something wrong with the Pump in your signature?
What is the booster pump for?

WF 2.0 is leaking water and is a power hog. I not sure if I should go 2 speed Centurion® line of pool motors or a VS pump.
I was trying to base that on pump speed to clean pool, If it was 1500 to 1700 rpm then I would go with a 2 speed. IF was
1000 to 1200 would use VS. I run my pump now 4 hours a day and is crystal clear !!!
The booster pump is for the spa.
Minimum flow, GPH to clean a correct question?

OK sounds like you are looking at the right options. Just a 2-speed motor replacement is going to be significantly cheaper upfront that an Intelliflo. Your electric rates are pretty high, so the VS should eventually offset the higher initial cost, but it may take a few years to do so.

Well, with the cheap power, that makes the VS less of a good option.

A 2HP Whisperflo is a big pump (Which pump do you have? What is the service factor and HP rating?) that moves a lot of water, so it might be enough on low speed if all the suction is to the cleaner and you are not trying to skim at the same time.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.