Pool not Backwahing

I have a 2 year old pool With Jandy Pro series equipment with the DE filter. Everything was working fine, Then one day, the backwash valve, although it turned, it would not backwash, nothing had been touched other than periodic cleaning of the pool filer and the salt water chlorine generator where you periodically soak both in muriatic acid. The optional waste function is not plumbed in my setup.

I opened the pool filter to see if somehow the large outlet port was blocked and nothing seemed out of the norm and cleaned filter as normal and reassembled and still cannot backwash.

I have the Jandy 2 in 1 valve. I was able to uncouple all of the plumbing so I could take both the top and bottom covers off of the valve. I also downloaded the Jandy PDF on the 2 in 1 valve and I cannot see why the pool is not back washing. It does not seem that one valve can get our or sync but that is what seems to be happening? Plenty of pressure to run the pool cleaner, water fall etc.

Any ideas before I call the pool company?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.