Do I have enough room?

octanefam

LifeTime Supporter
Jan 11, 2015
Puyallup, WA
Ok I need to make sure you pool experts agree with me or disagree before I start. So the area that I have is 24'x14' for a 20'x10' Intex Metal Frame pool. Next Saturday I have some guys coming out to take out grass and make the area level. So do I have them do the entire area or you think I can get a way with doing a 22'x12' area. That pretty much gives me a extra foot all the way around the pool. The reason why I don't want to do the balance of the available area is that the yard really starts to slope downwards in those last two feet of the area. Yeah it will pretty much fill up by backyard but more do I want we will have a pool and I have my smoker:D

Let me know your thoughts.

http://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah236/toddpreston/yrd before pool_zpsfmchmxno.jpg

Not sure if the photo will work but if not maybe someone can help a rookie.

Thanks

First, it will be hard to construct.....doable but difficult.....you have little wiggle room.

Once you get it in there, you'll have precious little space to walk around the edges of the pool. Again, doable, but that is a tighter fit than I would suggest.

PS - I am pretty sure Puyallup is in Washington state but please add that......your climate is important for future info.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.