Help replacing fiber optic lights

Apr 24, 2015
Florida
I have an underground pool, 15X 30. 4 foot at one end and over 10 feet at the deep end.
I currently have a broken pool lighting system. The lights are fiber optic. As of today I do not know the diameter of the lights, but I suspect about 1.5 inches. I do plan on getting that information this weekend. Broken, I mean broken! The fiber optic lines have been cut. The external components do not exist.
What I want is a bright white light underwater. I am looking for recommendations. The lights are at the ends of the pool, 30 feet apart.

not real familiar with fiber optic lighting for pools, but it sounds like someone stole the light source. I would imagine that the whole system needs to be replaced. I would think that somehow the light units will come out and the new fiber units will thread thru a conduit.

I have no idea what brand it is. The light penetrates the pool through a 1.5 in threaded PVC pipe. The fiber optics are ripped and not cleanly cut where the external light once was. I would like to change out the fiber optics for a small LED that I could screw in. I am looking for white only light that is bright. I tried to upload a picture of the damaged fiber optics, but I get errors loading pictures up.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.