Sunplay?

All I know about them is pooldv brags on them a good bit, and because of it I'm going to look them over. Otherwise, I like Amazon, In The Swim, and Pool Supply World.

Pool Supply World prices are very high compared to Sunplay and other online sites. Just researched and bought Easy Touch Upgrade and Screenlogic from Sunplay and their prices were less than Pool Supply world.

I can vouch for Sunplay as well. I ordered a new pool light from them and I emailed them about it because I was getting concerned I hadn't heard anything from them about it shipping. Within two hours I had a detailed email reply from them, explaining the item was to be drop shipped from the manufacturer. They had called the manufacturer and got me an answer on my item. They were back ordered on the Swimquip housings for the light I had ordered and they should have my light assembled and shipped by Friday of that week. I was impressed with the quick response from their customer service and my light actually arrived on Friday instead of being shipped on that Friday.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.