Please Help!!!! who made this pool?

Apr 14, 2015
shelbyville/KY.
Hi ,I am in need of some help we bought a house that had a pool in the back yard an we are trying to find out who made it so we can get some replacement parts .Sorry no picture of the walls it is rolled up but is does mesure 53 1/2 inches tall here are some pictures of the parts every part is resin the top rail is 8 " wide an 52" long an of course i cant get the picturesto upload

I just saw your post on my topic I posted. Totally crazy that we have the exact same pool! Other than yours being a 27x54 and ours is a 24x52. Every piece in your pics is identical to what we have. I really would like to figure this out now. Lol

I believe you hit the nail on the head! They are wilbar pools. After some further digging just now it seems they are avail with either a steel top plate or a a resin one. Ours is the SANDY Crest 52" and I believe you are correct that you've got the Cypress 54". Yaay! Thanks for the digging around! Still funny we both have almost the same pool query at almost the same time. Happy pooling!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.