New Pool Started in Peoria, AZ (COMPLETED)

Looks fantastic!! Is that a Duck Toller I spy as your furry friend?

What did it cost you to Stucco your walls?

I think we said about 200 feet of wall, it was $1000 for two coats.

before and after.

DSC_5346_zps8eae38f7.jpg

after_zpsfsklcbvw.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
The table is 36" across and is perfect size for the pool. I believe it was around $800 - $900

- - - Updated - - -

BuckeyeChris, did you do your whole back fence or just the visible area. I wouldn't see myself doing it all the way down the side yards, just the part visible from the back.
That seems pretty affordable, not as much as I would have thought.

The table is 36" across and is perfect size for the pool. I believe it was around $800 - $900

- - - Updated - - -

BuckeyeChris, did you do your whole back fence or just the visible area. I wouldn't see myself doing it all the way down the side yards, just the part visible from the back.

Wow my builder said your table is around $2500! I've got some negotiating to do!

- - - Updated - - -

Sent you a message about your table and cleaner

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.