Mountain spa not working pump jets heater and filter

Dlbond

Apr 21, 2015
Essex
Hi all, just got a mountain spring spa seats 6 , got power to it and filled it up, set it to standed mode and get nothing no noise from pump, filter heater, light not coming on jets and blower not working but display panel lights up and can set the temp and filter settings, running out of ideas now need help trying to figure out what's wrong and what needs to be fix or replace?? Any ideas welcome

How long did you wait? Mine (not that brand) takes a strangely long amount of time to "boot up" and get going. I don't remember how long, but it was a lot longer than I expected. Maybe 20-30 minutes?

Welcome to TFP! Where is Essex?

Is it a new spa? Did you buy it used from an individual? If not new, was it working properly before you moved it?

Can it be wired for 120 volts or 240 volts? Which voltage did you wire it for?

Since the display lights up and you can adjust some settings it would seem that the controller might be ok.

Just a guess at this point, possibly it is set up for 240 volts and you fed it with 120 volts.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.