Best Fiberglass Pool Manufacturers???

SoonerWing

LifeTime Supporter
Jan 27, 2015
Tuttle/Oklahoma
Currently torn on Gunite vs Fiberglass but if I decide to go Fiberglass I would think that choosing one of the best manufacturers would be a critical decision followed closely by choosing an experienced PB. What manufacturers are widely considered to be the best? My research lead me to Barrier Reef and Leisure Pools but I wanted more opinions.

I think "best" can be very subjective, plus you may have issues if no one in your area sells the "best". You may do better to survey local pool builders to see what they sell and then research those specific brands.

Reactions: Casey
We use Viking/Trilogy/Blue Hawaiian from Latham and have been very happy with quality. Mostly the only thing I can tell is go with your gut. My experience and someone elses will be totally different. You have to be confident in your choice.

I think what is important is that they are good at installing FG pools. If they also do gunite and vinyl then they can probably offer some insights into what works best in your area. FG pools aren't that common around here, I wouldn't be surprised if a PB had to do other types too. I would definitely want to see references and pools installed.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.