Austin, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Edge-40
I wish... had it all clean, vacuumed, 2 bags of salt, balanced, just turned heater on... then this blew through. Going to spend the day cleaning tomorrow (that I was planning on swimming).

Hail-Pool.jpg

Yeah, that was a big storm line, all the way to Oklahoma. It was a frog strangler up here in Dallas. Haven't gone out to look at the pool yet. Kinda skeert. Supposed to be nice and sunny tomorrow, try again.

Water is really cloudy. Filter's been running 6 hrs, will keep it on all night. Did a backwash and 80% media fill. Hope it's clear tomorrow. Six 55g bags later, most leaves are removed.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

So can pollen cause cloudiness rather than algae? My cc is staying 0-.5. With the number of oak tassles that dropped into the pool, I'm guessing a pound of greenish brownish pollen was distributed. Hate to slam if i don't need to. Will check fc tonight and in am.

I positively guarantee it can. OOPS----!-time to go clean my pantyhose stretched over the skimmer basket. I get so much it looks like somebody micro shredded a foam mattress and threw it in......(every day).

At least your pool looks clean! Yeah, winds were like 50mph last night.

Edit: Looking cleaner today (after cleaning out the de filters, repairing the spider gasket (because I caught the pool going down 4"), and running my 4WD twice. It was off 24 hrs for cleaning and repairs, and only lost 1 ppm fc on a sunny day, and nothing last night, so it's all pollen dust.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.