Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: hayward vari-flo valve

1. Back To Top    #1

hayward vari-flo valve

hello everyone,
    does anyone have any spare, unwanted hayward vari-flo valve willing to donate/ sell on the cheap? i have a hayward de 3600 filter that i want to use for my pond as a settling tank (without the de, of course) & i need parts for the vari-flo valve to complete my set-up. thanks,

victor
    Thanks,
    Brian

18' round x 52" vinyl AGP holding aprox. 7633 gallons of crystal clear sparkling water, most of the time. Hayward 180 sand filter, 1 hp pump and 2-2x20 Fafco panels is parallel.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: hayward vari-flo valve

What parts do you need? For some strange reason, I have access to a bunch of used parts that I've salvaged off of units we replace I'm not sure I have what you need, but then again, I might
    Luv& Luk
    -Ted

Having done construction and service for 4 pool companies in 4 states starting in 1988, what I know about pools could fill a couple of books - what I don't know could fill a couple of libraries :-D

POOL SCHOOL, TF Testkits, Jason's Pool Calculator, CYA vs. cl chart, (Just a few DARNED handy links!)

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: hayward vari-flo valve

hello,
    all i have is the main shell, i need all the working parts such as: handle/pin, spring, cover, nuts/screws, valve plate (not sure of nomenclature), o-rings, spyder, etc...but you get the idea?
    thanks.
    Thanks,
    Brian

18' round x 52" vinyl AGP holding aprox. 7633 gallons of crystal clear sparkling water, most of the time. Hayward 180 sand filter, 1 hp pump and 2-2x20 Fafco panels is parallel.