Liner has pulled away from corner of pool. Advice?

May 14, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
The liner has pulled away from the wall in a corner of my inground pool. Is this an easy and relatively inexpensive fix, or is this something that would require breaking up/redoing the cement?

PoolCorner.jpg

Also, on a separate note, as you can tell from the photo, I drained the pool (except for a small amount of water in the deep end that frogs have been enjoying). I did this because:
  • I figured it might have to be done to reset the liner
  • The liner has become wrinkled/creased on the bottom of the pool and I wanted to try to smooth it out
  • an abundance of cheap algaecide from summer of 2013 still was foaming the water at times last year
  • the underwater light hasn't worked since I bought this house 5 years ago and in case it's the bulb, I figured to tackle this at the same time

Anyway, I'm primarily asking about how to repair the liner where it was pulled from the wall, but if anyone has advice about the wrinkles/creases, I'm all ears.

Thanks.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.